Protect your organisation against cyber attack
Cyber Essentials helps you to guard against the most common cyber threats and demonstrate your commitment to cybersecurity. This UK government-approved accreditation shows that a business operates in a way which protects its data and operates securely. The Cyber Essentials certifications are a demonstration of IT best practice allowing consumers and businesses to trade with confidence and data integrity.
Cyber Essentials benefits:
- Reassure customers that you take cyber security seriously
- Be listed on our Directory of organisations awarded Cyber Essentials
- Attract new business with the promise you have cyber security measures in place
Visit the National Cyber Secuirty Centre website to learn more - cyberessentials.ncsc.gov.uk
Cyber Essentials Requirements
There are 5 technical control which your business will need to satisfy in order to become Cyber Essentials Certified.
1. Secure your Internet connection
Use a firewall or UTM border controller to secure your Internet connection.
2. Secure your devices and software
Choose the most secure settings for your devices and software.
3. Control access to your data and services
Control who has access to your data and services using account-based access control.
4. Protect from viruses and other malware
Protect yourself from viruses and other malware using up to date AV software and services.
5. Keep your devices and software up to date
Keep your devices and software up to date with automatic and controlled update schedules.
Get Cyber Essentials Certified
As a certified body, Simplex offers consultancy and assistance to new and existing customers looking to obtain or retain their Cyber Essentials certification. Make you certification and re-certification a hassle-free experience and ensure that your business and its data remains safe. Contact us to organise a Cyber Essentials assessment.